Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Gall Bladder Story

For 8 years, I had near sleepless nights due to digestive tract spasms. It actually felt like my stomach was being twisted.

My physician usually pointed to possible vision problems or stress. I knew, however, that these possible problems were not the cause of my spasms.
So, I experimented with diet and lifestyle changes. Nothing seemed to work. The spasms continued, and I slept less and less.

I finally realized that the spasms were coming from my gall bladder. Determined to keep my gall bladder right where nature put it, I started researching for possible cures.
I tried various suggestions, even the Chinese Gold Coin Grass herb. Nothing really worked.
I finally came across a suggestion that seemed plausible. It was lecithin.
I started taking 3 teaspoons of granular lecithin with meals everyday. In 2 days, the spasms stoppoed. I have continued taking 3 teaspoons of lecithin per day with my doctor's approval, and I have been spasm free for almost 2 years now.
With the spasm free nights, I sleep much better.
Lecithin contains choline compounds. Choline helps prevent the abnormal accumulation of fat in the liver. Some studies suggest that it may also help dissolve fatty deposits in the liver , gall bladder and blood vessels. Choline is used by our body to transport and metabolize fats. Choline also regulates inflamation in our cardiovascular system.
I also eat half a red beet root everyday, also. Compounds found in red beet root increases bile flow, which helps prevent fatty buildup in the liver and bile ducts. Betalain found in beet roots also converts choline to betaine, which provides anti-inflamatory functions in our body.
For more information on the benefits of exercise and a proper diet, click on http://www.exercise-to-a-healthier-life.com/benefits-exercise.html .
Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment